Racing season is almost over and it is going out with a bang, as the final race is schedule on the famous Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi. But a week before that, there is a brand new entry to the race schedule - the Las Vegas Grand Prix. One of the exhibitors at the event is Tyler Price, founder of ExoticWorld cars. Tyler joins the podcast to talk about his relationship with ResortWorld and the Wynn Resorts, what the advent of gaming in the UAE could mean for the country, and more.
In this episode, we cover:
- How ExoticWorld got involved with the Las Vegas Grand Prix
- How the first Wynn Resort in the UAE can be a real gamechanger
- The history of ExoticWorld and Tyler's experience with cars
- The prevailing trends in the luxury automotive market
- Top tips for luxury car collectors and investors
The Luxury Podcast is a production of LuxuryProperty.com.